About Hudson Valley Home Media
Designing and installing home theater projects and home automation is our business, and we get a lot of satisfaction in making our customers’ imaginations become reality.
Our knowledgeable staff researches the latest equipment, attends seminars, and even tests products to ensure reliability and capability.
We will tailor designs to your needs, not provide you with cookie-cutter solutions.
Our Passion - Home Media
- First and foremost is our commitment to customer service. We are always here to help.
- We also never sell anything to a customer that we haven’t used or use ourselves.
- We are dedicated to providing a simple to use effortless system.
- We use proven products to provide you with the most reliable outcome.
- We also guarantee crisp clear picture with award winning Samsung 1080P & 4K flat panel displays.
- We form long term, trusting relationships with our clients as well.
- You can rely on our 17+ years experience to give you exactly what you want.
- We have extensive programming experience & knowledge to give you a simpler more reliable system.
- We take extensive pride in everything we do. Regardless of how big or small the project.
Quite often a client will come to us with an idea they have for a room, just based on what they have seen somewhere else. We will investigate their request and educate them on any alternate possibilities that are best suited for their project. We care enough about our clients and their needs to give them a variety of solutions from which to select.
At Hudson Valley Home Media, we are very passionate about what we do and how we do it. In fact, we love what we do so much, many of our own homes have the same products we suggest for our clients. The day the home installation is complete will be most rewarding to all involved; such excitement motivates us to bring automation into every home!
Training is a Breeze
Once your project is complete, you and your family will be educated on how to use the equipment and answer any questions that may arise. The systems we design are simple to use and very user-friendly. If any problems come about or troubleshooting is necessary, all it takes is a phone call or email to our office.